Sunday, March 16, 2008

RSS Adventure

Finally!, I have created 2 accounts for this lesson : Google reader and Bloglines, also I have added some RSS feed to both accounts. I have tried many times to add a new feed to my own blog but it was not successful!!! Google reader is easier to use than the Bloglines
From the above exploration I found that this is very complicated way to retrieve the update information for personal purpose. However, Libraries can use RSS to keep all the useful websites for school projects in one place so that we can retrieve up to date information for school project from RSS reader where we keep all the relevant websites

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I'm glad you're exploring the options and discovering what works best for you. And thinking of how it will make work easier and more fun, too.

Victoria